• ATH Josh Harvey-Clemons, Lowndes High - Harvey-Clemons is arguably the top player left on Georgia's board. He is the top player in the state for 2012, and did nothing but impress at the Army All American game last weekend. He has only taken one official visit, and that was to Florida, but he will be in Athens January 13. He plans to take official visits to Florida State and Louisville after he visits Georgia, and will likely make his decision on signing day. Harvey-Clemons has an excellent relationship with coaches from Florida, Florida State, and Louisville, but he has been particularly impressed with his area recruiter from Georgia, Mike Bobo. Multiple recruits have also mentioned that Harvey-Clemons recruited them to UGA at the Army All American game. UGA's chances: 80%
• DE/OLB Kenderius Whitehead, Martin Luther King High, Whitehead is a long-time Georgia lean and has said on multiple occasions that Georgia is on top. He has a close relationship with the staff, and many believe he has come close to committing to Georgia a few times. Whitehead made a deal with his mother in the beginning of the process that he would take all of his official visits before he decided, and he will visit Death Valley January 13. He will likely make a decision on Signing Day between Georgia, Clemson, and North Carolina State. Rumors have been swirling that Clemson and NC State have made a move, but UGA appears to still be the team to beat. UGA's chances: 70%
• ATH Sheldon Dawson, Ridgeway High (Tenn.) - Dawson is currently committed to Memphis because its offered him as a running back, and that is his position of preference. He visited Georgia on December 16, and came away very impressed and was almost ready to name the Bulldogs as his leader. He hosted Georgia coaches last week, and it appears that the UGA staff has done a great job impressing his family. Although he is committed to Memphis right now and other schools are calling, UGA is in the driver's seat. UGA's chances: 70%
• ATH Will Redmond, Memphis East High (Tenn.) - Redmond is currently committed to Mississippi State, but, like Dawson, he visited UGA December 16 and came away impressed. Redmond is taking official visits to Tennessee and Vanderbilt, and will likely make a decision close to Signing Day. Georgia has made up a ton of ground with Redmond, and while some believe he could stick with Mississippi State, Georgia coaches seem to be confident seeing as how they told Creekside defensive back Josh Holsey that they were full at the position. UGA's chances: 60%
• DB Ronald Darby, Potomac (Md.) - Darby recently decommitted from Notre Dame, and Georgia commit Keith Marshall and target Todd Gurley are close friends with him. Both Gurley and Marshall have hinted via twitter that Darby wants an offer, and Georgia coaches are likely discussing that possibility.
• DL Dalvin Tomlinson, Henry County - Tomlinson has been on the Georgia radar for some time, and the Bulldogs were making a push a couple of months ago. Tomlinson's top schools, Alabama and Florida, appears to be full at his position, so that leaves the two in state schools, Georgia and Georgia Tech in the mix. Keep an eye on Tomlinson as the UGA coaches could elect to turn up the heat.
...More... To continue reading this article you must be a member. Sign Up Now for a FREE Trial