11/30 12:19 PM Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times.
And how did chopping the top tax rate effect the U.S.?
You can cut taxes, if you make a corresponding cut in spending. But you have to cut spending first, create a surplus and then cut taxes. You don't put yourself in debt, and then decrease revenue on top of that.
- balanced approach to deficit reduction > Tax Cuts are the answer to everything!
- Rescuing GM and Chrysler > even worse unemployment than what we have now
- trying to invigorate the economy > leaving the country in the worst financial mess since the Depression
- America's international standing under Obama > America's international standing under Bush
- dead bin Laden > living bin Laden
for a self-proclaimed Tea Partier you sure do have a strange affinity for a guy who spent money like a drunk sailor, stuck the U.S. in the morass that is Iraq, expanded Government, shat on the Constitution, jacked up the deficit, wasted thousands of American lives, and enacted TARP.
5/9 4:13 AM Dude dont you get it, Rivals does have a California analyst. They just say west to please the other states. Those other states dont actually need an analyst, kind of like how Wisconsin, Minnesota, Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Pennslyvania or Michigan doesnt need an analyst either. Would post on the board but got banned....